Effectively managing complex projects is vital if your organisation is to grow whilst hitting its targets and milestones. The main challenges, and the reason many project management systems fail are:
- Not fully engaging your team in a unified approach
- Using a system too complex for the average user
- Not enabling your users to get good data that actually helps them
- Not having system ‘buy-in’ from the top of your organisation
These factors, in varying degrees, can make your project management too unwieldy and time-consuming to be effective.
How WeTrack can help
We can help you kick it off right, importing your existing plans into the system, training your team, and being available for support whenever you need it. Plan and build schedules for all your teams and manage larger projects. See visual overviews that let you drill down to the important details and get notified when things need attention.
- Monitor your tasks and projects
- Catch any overdue tasks before they become problematic
- Collaborate better with teams, users and other stakeholders
- Build, share and save reports filled with the information you need